I'm planning to buy a converted BB.. any sugestions?

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

I'm planning to buy a converted BB.. any sugestions?

Postby tdirt0511 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:16 am

Hi everyone.. I'm planning to buy a converted BB but i'm having second thoughts because of the conversion. Anyone of you guys know where and how to get the best buy of it. Hoping for some replies. And i would really appreciate it. thanks!!
tdirt0511

Re: I'm planning to buy a converted BB.. any sugestions?

Postby alexander » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 am

most of the bB's come from the north or CAGAYAN as our plates start w B.in terms of conversion i know its not a prob now since before they release all the units they have tested it many times and i know they have a good conversion kit.when i got mine, i never encountered any probs.maybe u just have to look for a reliable dealer near you so dat any concerns it would be easy for you to visit. you can get it like 20-30k cheaper if you go straight to port irene in cagayan if you are willing to take the 3 day back and forth travel.(1 day travel-1 day processing-1 day travel back home)
alexander

Re: I'm planning to buy a converted BB.. any sugestions?

Postby alexander » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 am

most of the bB's come from the north or CAGAYAN as our plates start w B.in terms of conversion i know its not a prob now since before they release all the units they have tested it many times and i know they have a good conversion kit.when i got mine, i never encountered any probs.maybe u just have to look for a reliable dealer near you so dat any concerns it would be easy for you to visit. you can get it like 20-30k cheaper if you go straight to port irene in cagayan if you are willing to take the 3 day back and forth travel.(1 day travel-1 day processing-1 day travel back home)
alexander

Return to Say 'Hello' ...