hi all

New to the Club? Say 'Hello' here :)

hi all

Postby deezelium » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:49 pm

I have a bB in black, had it since Oct 2007..still get funny looks, I have done loads to mine, lowered it 1.5 on the rear and 1 inch on the front with Tanabe NF210 and Tokico blue gas shocks, I really recommend this it rides so much better, I have a progress anti roll bar on the back and energy suspension anti roll bar bushes on the front and stepped out the back wheels by 1 inch either side..it corners really well! different wheels, original toyota spoiler on the back sprayed by myself, LED back lights, Sonar halo lights on the front and 3 custom grills...yeah i've been busy. A mix of buying stuff from the states and japan. Inside I have carbon dash 7" dvd tv sat nav, custom suede door cards and pioneer sub under the drivers seat. Still gonna get full suede interior to match the work I did on the door cards then get some different wheels.

Shout me if you need any advice or want a pic of my mean machine, I still love it to bits, could use a little less fuel but I don't drive like an angel!!
deezelium

Re: hi all

Postby pudding » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi there, would you mind letting me know where you got your rear spoiler from? I'd like to order one for my bb. Many thanks
Sophie
pudding

Postby deezelium » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 am

Hi Sophie

I got it from ebay dot com the american site, it's an original Scion XB part which is made by Toyota. I sprayed it myself and am very pleased with it. Where you at?
deezelium

Postby karenbB40 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 am

hi i am a new bB owner. yours sounds cool would like to see pic
karenbB40

Return to Say 'Hello' ...